Sunday 24 August 2014

Bout of Books 11: Days 6 & 7

Well, day six didn't really happen for me, I was ill and tired and just wanted to watch TV, so I did.

Today was much better.

The stats:

Sunday:
Time spent reading: approx. 4 hours
Pages read: 242
Books finished: 1, Hollow City.

Social: Nope. 

Total:
Time spent reading: 15 hours 26 minutes
Pages read: 1124
books finished: 3.5
#Days social: 6/7


Books Finished:
Mockingbird by Chuck Wendig (second 1/2 as I was already reading it when BoB11 started)
Black Moon by Kenneth Calhoun (finished Wednesday).
Count Karlstein by Philip Pullman (finished thursday)
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. 

The evaluation:

So, how did I do?
Well, I did not read 4 books, but I got close enough (being 1/2 from it) and I did read more pages than I anticipated (aimed for 1050) so I consider that a win, I also read for longer than I aimed for so that was good too. I was social and/or updated my blog with stats and/or challenges 6/7 days and while I would have liked 7/7 I'm pretty happy about that too. I continued two series so that was great too. 

Most importantly: It was great fun. I especially enjoyed the twitter chat I participated in (planned on doing a second one, but again, I barley had the energy to lift my head). I hope everyone else who participated enjoyed the time they spent on it too!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I hope you are starting to feel better. I love the socializing aspect of BoB and it is one of my favorite read-a-thons.

    ReplyDelete