Sunday 27 December 2015

TBRDEC: The end is nigh

The month is almost over, and so is my challenge. For me it has turned into a A Clash of Kings readathon instead. I've been reading a little bit every day and then I've been all read out. I'm hoping that when 2016 comes around I'll be done with the ting. I'm really liking it so far, the characters that I didn't like in the previous book are better this time around, mostly because everyone we follow are scattered around, and not mostly clumped together in King's Landing and Winterfell. They're everywhere and so we get something new in every part, not just a rehashing of what happened with the added perspectives of the current character. I still like following some characters less or more than others, but I am less likely to put the book down when someone I don't like turn up.

What have you been reading this week?

- Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment