Monday 28 December 2015

2016 Mount TBR Reading Challenge (Masterpost)

I want to do the 2016 Mount TBR Reading Challenge, and I aim only to climb Pike's Peak, which is 12 books. I should be possible considering how many books I read per year (50-60), but I think it will be challenge enough. I failed miserably at last years TBR Challenge. I read 4 out of 12 books on that list. This year I am doing things a little different, as I'm not writing a TBR. Simply because I've been dreading those recently. I also want to read more new books, more Norwegian books, more high fantasy, more urban fantasy (like I don't already read tons of that), more poetry, more more more more more. I want to diversify my reading in new ways (which is why I'm doing Book Riot's Read Harder challenge as well) as well as just go where my mind wants to. I thin that's more than I can chew.

That is the current state of my unread books. Two giant piles. I really want to reduce them to one, some books I think I can just throw out, but most of them I still intend to read, or at least keep on my shelves. I think having up to 20 unread books is fine, but more than that and I feel (pointless) book guilt.

*list of books I've read will appear here*

No comments:

Post a Comment